Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baby Update & the Future of LuvMyLacquer

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I would first like to thank you all for following me on this journey of both the creation of this blog and the expansion of my family. Since I've started blogging you all have been very sweet to me and I want you to know that even though I may not be able to respond to each and every comment I do read them all and it means the world to me that you guys are so kind.

As you all know, today we will be welcoming our daughter, Gabrielle Lynn, into the world. I have been looking forward to this day for a few years and was very excited and happy to share updates with you all. I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be away for a while as I adjust and get accustomed to having a baby in the house again.

I'm sure alot of you recognize how much time and effort is put into each and every blog post and since I'm going to be very busy in the upcoming weeks I wanted to let you know what will be going on. I asked a few of the lovely bloggers that I've made friends with to write guest posts for me. I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to help me out and keep LML going while I steal snuggles from Gabby and Tyus. I'm sure you Lacquer Luvers are going to enjoy all of the posts, they're all fantastic!

So guys, please enjoy and show love to those who are helping me while I'm away. I'll be back soon. Thanks for sticking with me and I look forward to showing you Mommy and Me mani's in the future =)

xo,

Jessica
My 39 week belly (quote is from Sade's song, Babyfather)


4 comments:

  1. Happy to help, good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of little Gabrielle Lynn =]!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is precious. Congrats on your journey of being a mommy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again Jess. So happy for You!

    This picture is beautiful!!
    Congrats on the birth of your princess. Gabby.

    I am totally looking forward to the mommy and me manis. awwww, those would be too cool. lol...

    Anyhoo, I'm definitely going to miss ur nails, but i'm looking forward to the other blogger posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete